General Terms and Conditions
The WhoGotSkillz Danceworld Convention 2024 is regulated by the following terms and conditions:
1. The WhoGotSkillz Danceworld Convention, hereinafter referred to as the 'Event', is organized by Urban Dance GmbH, Heilbronner Straße 13, 73728 Esslingen, Germany and messeladen GmbH, Robert Bosch Straße 13, 73317 Wangen/Göppingen, hereinafter referred to as the 'Organizer'.
2. The organizer offers each participant of the event high-quality dance lessons with trained, world-renowned choreographers who convince by a very high standard.
3. The organizer reserves the right to replace individual instructors of the event in urgent cases (illness, death or similar seriousness) with equivalent teachers and to change individual events and workshops.
4 In order to guarantee a place at the event, all registration forms and the full amount must be received by the specified dates (see payment).
5. The online registration automatically becomes legally valid and contractually binding when the online form is sent. Payment is therefore also binding.
6. After registration, payment must be transferred to the organizer within the next 5 working days. Signed registration forms and transfer receipts must be returned to the organizer within 5 working days to make the registration valid.
7. If no payment has been made after registration, a processing fee of 20€ will be charged by the organizer.
8. The organizer cannot allow any participant to take part in the event without a signed registration form and a signed form of the terms and conditions.
9. Places are subject to availability. The Organizer accepts no responsibility for flights already booked or other travel expenses incurred without reserving a place at the Event.
Cancellation by the organizer and refunds
10. If the event is canceled by the organizer, the amount already paid will be refunded.
11. Natural disasters, traffic disruptions, disruptions in the supply of energy and raw materials, illness of the lecturer and other cases of force majeure, i.e. extraordinary events for which the organizer is not responsible, shall release the organizer from the obligation to fulfil the contract for the duration of their effects. In these cases, the organizer is not obliged to pay compensation, in particular not to reimburse travel and accommodation costs.
12. The organizer reserves the right to change the program of the event and to replace individual choreographers with others. In such cases, amounts already paid will not be refunded.
Cancellation by the participant and refund
1 Cancellation is possible free of charge if a written cancellation (by post or e-mail) is received by Urban Dance GmbH 48 hours after the online registration has been sent. Cancellation free of charge is no longer possible after this period. If no payment is made after registration, a processing fee of 20€ will be charged by the organizer.
2. For cancellations made until January 31, 2024, the organizer reserves the right to charge a fee equal to one third of the total price.
Special conditions for cancellations made on February 1, 2024 and after: In the event of a canceled registration, the organizer reserves the right to charge a fee equal to half of the total price.
3. Fees paid will only be refunded by the organizer in the event of illness/injury and only upon presentation of a medical certificate until 31 March 2024. Exception is the processing fee of 20€.
4. All fees are non-refundable under any circumstances in the event of cancelations after March 31, 2024
5. In the event of illness occurring during the event, the organizer is not obliged to refund any money to the participant.
6. each participant is responsible for booking a flight or bus. For more information on how to get to the convention, please visit the WhoGotSkillz Danceworld Convention homepage.
19 After registration, payment must be transferred to the organizer within the next 3 working days. Each participant will receive a confirmation letter upon receipt of the full amount.
20. The respective amounts must be transferred to the following account:
Company name: Urban Dance GmbH
Account number: 2217554
Bank code: 60050101
Bank institute: BW Bank Stuttgart
Each bank transfer must contain the following information
SURNAME, FIRST NAME and reason for payment ``CONVENTION``.
Promotions, Early Bird etc
21 After registration, payment must be transferred to the organizer within the next 5 working days. If payment is not made within this period, the participant loses the right to the offer.
22. Each promotion is only valid for a limited time. The organizer reserves the right to change or cancel it at any time. Promotions cannot be used retroactively on previous purchases. Certain packages are excluded from promotion.
23. It is recommended that all participants take out accident and health insurance in case a participant requires medical treatment during the event due to health problems.
24. Participants with a known or existing injury take part in the event at their own risk. It is the participant's responsibility to decide how great the risk is and whether participation in the event can therefore be considered sensible. Participants with health problems or medical conditions that pose a risk to the participant should not register.
25. The organizer assumes no responsibility for injuries or illnesses caused by the participants themselves or by third parties that occur during the course of the event. Each participant, in the case of minors the legal guardian, is responsible for being in possession of valid accident and health insurance.
26. The organizer assumes no liability for missing, damaged or stolen personal belongings, including cell phones. Each participant is responsible for his/her own personal belongings.
Duty of cooperation
27 Every participant must abide by the rules of the event and behave appropriately. If this is not the case, it is at the discretion of the organizer to exclude the participant from the event or a course. In this case, the costs will not be refunded.
28. We ask all participants of the event to be aware of the fact that they spend their time at the event together as a group. Each participant is asked to abide by the rules of the event and to follow the instructions of the organizing team.
29. No videos or photos may be taken without the consent of the choreographer.
30. Participants are prohibited from consuming alcohol or other intoxicating substances on the event site. If this is not complied with, the participant will be expelled from the event by the organizer and will lose the right to further participation. In this case, all binding payments associated with the event will not be refunded under any circumstances. All resulting costs, such as a premature return journey, shall be borne by the participant.
31. Each participant is obliged to read and comply with the rules of the hall in which the lessons take place.
32 The organizer takes the protection of your personal data very seriously and adheres to the rules of data protection laws.
33 The organizer and all choreographers reserve the right to make video and photo recordings for their own purposes. All photos and videos taken during the event belong to the organizer and may be published and used for promotional purposes.
Information for parents/guardians
34.With the signature of the legal guardian, he/she undertakes to pay for the entire costs of the event.
35. The legal guardian can not exempt the minor from the general rules of the event.
Acceptamce of Terms
36. With the registration for the event, all the above conditions are accepted without any exception.